From August 5 to 30 2018
a Bracciano, località Pisciarelli (30km da Roma)
- Relax in a beautiful natural setting
- Progress in your asana practice
- Develop and deepen your meditation practice
- Meet yoga practitioners
- Transform your life
This powerful and harmonious programme is based on the 5 Points of Yogaby Swami Vishnudevananda. You choose how long you stay a weekend, a week, or better yet, stay for a couple weeks to experience the complete benefits a Yoga lifestyle offers.
Begin to discover your true nature and develop skills to improve the health of your body and mind. Establish a solid foundation to living a life of peace and happiness.
To enhance your experience even further Ashram de Yoga Sivananda offers many specific yoga vacation programmes lasting from a weekend to a week with themes such as vegetarian cooking, the power of asana and positive thinking.
Open to all levels from beginners to advanced.
8:00am Asanas and Pranayama
10:00am Vegetarian Lunch
11:00am Karma Yoga (one hour of service in the Ashram)
12:00pm Lecture, nature walk or spiritual video
12:30pm Free time
4:00pm Asanas and Pranayama
6:00pm Vegetarian Dinner
8:00pm Meditation, Mantra chanting and Lecture (Satsang)
To keep up the spiritual atmosphere of the Ashram, the participation in the morning and evening meditation and one Asana class daily are mandatory.
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Borgo Paola located in Pisciarelli, a small village near Bracciano, 40 km from Rome and the beautiful forest of the Orsini-Odescalchi’s Castle borders it. An ideal location that is suitable Yoga and meditation practice. Behind a large, lush park, the place offers a beautiful swimming pool for the summer, a bioenergetic garden, as well as two large rooms for practice.
Students are responsible for making their own way to the Course.
Borgo Paola is about 40 km from Rome and about 45 km from Fiumicino – Leonardo da Vinci International Airport.
CAR: You can either take the Aurelia state motorway and turn off at the junction for Bracciano, or the Cassia state motorway and follow the signs for the lake, or even the Cassia Veientana that you take from the Grande Raccordo Anulare, direction Viterbo.
TRAIN: about a one-hour journey from Roma Ostiense or Roma Tiburtina station.
We recommend the use of a car as Borgo Paola is not along a main road. If necessary, we can arrange transport for pick-up and drop-off transfers. € 10
Viale del Micciaro 11/b Pisciarelli, Lazio, Italy
ACCOMMODATION AND PRICES
In tent: € 55 a day
In tent with bed inside: € 60 a day
In dorm: € 65 a day
Shared room 3 – 4 beds with bathroom € 72 a day
Double room with bathroom: € 79 a day
The prices include food and board and yoga programme
WHAT TO BRING
Yoga mat, meditation cushion (available in our boutique), towel, blanket, flashlight, warm and comfortable clothes, slippers and comfortable shoes for walking. Our boutique will be open daily for books, CDs, yoga clothing, mats, cushions and other items.
For accommodation in tent you must bring your own tent and tarp sleeping bag and blankets.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Absolutely no drugs are to be taken or distributed on or off the premises of the Ashram as they are destructive to one’s psychic body. Please advise the teachers of any prescription drugs you may be taking during the course.
- Absolutely no alcohol, tobacco, meat, fish or eggs are allowed on the course.
- Attendance at all classes and morning and evening meditation is mandatory.
- Karma yoga or selfless service is an integral part of the programme. It is a very practical discipline helping the student to eliminate egoistic and selfish tendencies. At least one hour of karma yoga is required from each student daily.
- Public nudity is absolutely forbidden. Modest dress is required al all times. Shoulders and legs to be covered.
- Please keep silence before 6.00 am and after 10.30 pm.
- Meditation Room rules: The atmosphere in the temple should especially be kept pure. At least hands, feet and face should be cleaned before entering. There should be no unnecessary talk or chatter in the temple.
This is to be regarded as a place for yoga and meditation, no food and drink are allow in.
- Fires, incense or candles are forbidden in the rooms and tents.
- Rooms and tents to be kept clean.
- The ashram is not responsible for any loss of valuables.
- No mobile phones in yoga classes, meditations or lectures.
- Photography, audio and video recording requires previous written authorization of the course directors.
It will not be possible to satisfy the each individual request for special meals beside the lacto-vegetarian and vegan food
HOW TO PAY
The registration fee (€ 10) is not included in the price per day and its pay upon arrival.
A deposit of 20 % (non refundable) of the price if your stay is requested, depending the accommodation fee.
In case of cancellation or early departure the deposit its not refundable and a credit note valid for 1 year to use in any yoga programme, less € 20 administration fee. The credit note can’t be use in the boutique.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click here to download the application forms
Fill and sign the application forms and send then by email to email@example.com with a copy of the bank transfer of the deposit of 20% of the total cost according to the accommodation that you chose.
The Balance is pay upon arrival, not cards are accepted
The payment of the deposit and balance is done by Bank transfer
Bank: Banca Prossima
Piazza della Libertà 13
Account Name: Centro Yoga Sivananda Vedanta
Write: Yoga Vacation and full name of the participant.
All payments are done in Euro in cash:
Transportation is available from the train station to the venue, the cost is € 10 and its done upon previous request.
During the stay we can accept only cash.