- Please bring a towel or sticky mat to cover the mats we provide.
- It is best not to eat a large meal 1-2 hours before class.
- Cell phones must be off in the Centre.
- If you have any injuries, illness or concerns, please speak with the teacher prior to class.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. We ask you to dress modestly to respect the spiritual atmosphere of the center.
- Please do not wear or apply perfumes or cologne for the classes.
- Changing rooms are available
- Arrive 10 – 15 minutes early if possible to give yourself time to relax and settle in before class.
- Please no food, drink, outerwear or bulky items in class.