|10:00||Yoga for the Back||Open||Open||Yoga for the Back|
Free to all
|20:00||Open||Open||Yoga for the Back|
Our Yoga Classes last 90* minutes and include::
- Breathing Exercises(pranayama), to improve respiration as well as calming the mind;
- Sun Salutation (surya namaskar)to warm-up properly before stretching;
- Yoga Postures (asana)to stretch and tone the muscles, gently increase circulation, and massage internal organs.
- Final Relaxation (savasana)to relax the body and mind at the deepest level.
- Meditation (satsang) Half hour of silent meditation is followed by chanting of traditional Sanskrit kirtan and mantra and a short reading or discourse on Yoga philosophy (Vedanta).
For hygienic reasons, please bring your yoga mat or a large towel to cover the mats we provide.
Wear comfortable clothing pants and t-shirt that will allow for freedom of movement and breath. Changing rooms are available.
Do not eat for at least two hours before a class.
For the Open Class no advanced registration is required. 90 minute class. Arrive 10 – 15 minutes before the class.
Cushions are provided.